VA Loans are mortgage loans made by an approved lender and guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA loans are made eligible to veterans and those currently serving in the military, and often have lower down payment requirements than other types of loans.
- Low or no down payment
- No mortgage insurance requirement
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- Fixed-rate and ARM options
- Are an active military member or veteran
- Are the surviving spouse of a service member who died as a result of military service